Google Translate
Categories
Christmas Countdown: 13% OFF from now until Christmas!
Code:
xmas13
Remaining time:

Need More? Buy 5, Get 1 Free:

Buy5Get1

Bestsellers
This product really works it's the best ever .. ...»
Paul
I would very much love to buy these shoes online, .. ...»
Helena M A Allan
www.greendest.blogspot.com.. ...»
visit
Jumpstart works like it says and has a lot of ener.. ...»
jumpstart
Questions about this product? Get an answer fast on the Smart Health Shop Forums

BioNutritional, Choklat Crunch Milk Chocolate 12ct

BioNutritional, Choklat Crunch Milk Chocolate 12ct
 
Product Code: ChoklatCrunchMilkChocolate12ct
Reward Points: 1.20
Availability: In Stock
Price: $29.95 $23.95
Ex Tax: $23.95
Price in reward points: 23.95
Qty:  
   - OR -   
Have you seen cheaper?
Have you seen it cheaper? Tell us and we will BEAT that price!
x
Add to Wish List
Add to Compare

BioNutritional, Choklat Crunch Milk Chocolate 12ct

Quantity: 12 ct Serving Size: 1/2 Bar Caution: Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Production Description: BioNutritional: Choklat Crunch Milk Chocolate 12ct. Supplemental Facts Serving Size: 1/2 Bar Ingredients: Saturated Fat 4g 20% Trans Fat 0g Cholesterol 0mg 0% Sodium 40mg 2% Potassium 40mg 1% Total Carbohydrates 8g 3% Fiber 1g 4% Sugars 6g Protein 5g 10% Vitamin A 1% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 9% Iron 2%. QUALITY AND POTENCY GUARANTEED.
There are no reviews for this product.

Write a review

Your Name:


Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!

Rating: Bad           Good

Enter the code in the box below:



FB Comments ()
Feed Display:
SEO TAG CLOUD
No keywords found..yet!